Monday, June 4, 2012

Home

Ah, home. After nearly 24 hours of traveling, 12 hours of sleeping, and a chocolate chip pancake breakfast, I am back in the land of the internet (which is so speedy now) for one final blog post. Now this whole time, I don't really know who all has been reading this - family, friends, professors, strangers - whoever you all are, thanks for sticking around to read about my time on EHP.

The European Honors Program was truly the best and most profound months of my life, and I wouldn't change any moment. I will miss Rome dearly, and though I'm happy to be home and looking forward to summer, it's hard not to be sad about leaving such an incredible place, people, and program. There wasn't a dry eye yesterday morning as we all boarded the bus to the airport, and for a good reason. Rome changed me in many ways, some that will take time being back in the U.S. to see. For any younger RISD students reading this, I recommend EHP with all my heart. Mi mancherai, Italia. Arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment