Friday, January 13, 2012

Onward Forth

Hello to anyone reading this blog! Family, friends, professors, miscellaneous travelers. For anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Stephanie and I am embarking on the Rhode Island School of Design's European Honors Program for the Spring 2012 semester! (Sounds fancy, doesn't it?) I will be keeping a record here of photos, thoughts, and really...anything I might want to write about and share. So stick around, I'm sure it will be an adventure!


Countdown to Rome: 4 days.

Commence packing!

I've never been great at packing. Especially now, trying to condense my life for the next five months into one suitcase (well, plus a carry-on [technicalities]) is proving to be a great challenge. All those liberal arts majors have it easy, all they have to worry about is clothes and miscellaneous items. But art students have to pack art supplies too! On top of everything else! Also, this is not helping the situation:



If you can't tell from the terrible quality photobooth picture, that is my rabbit Jordan sitting on my carry-on suitcase. He has a tendency to "join in" the packing process. Let's observe:



Jordan circa April, 2009, when I was packing for a trip to Spain. He thought he was being so helpful. And another:



That one is from September 2009, when I was packing for college. Packing won't ever feel the same without a fluffy bunny trying to tag along!

Otherwise...I came down with a cold on Monday and am trying to scare it away with massive amounts of Jell-O, naps, and marathons of How I Met Your Mother. But it looks like I'm going to be sitting on the 7-hour flight infecting everyone like it's a freshman dormitory. C'est la vie! Oh wait...questa รจ la vita! Yeah? Yeahhhh?

See y'all in Rome ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment